The Southern Partners Action Collaborative for Excellence (SPACE) is a cooperative project with Alliant Quality. As a SPACE participant, your facility agrees to participate with Alliant Quality, the quality improvement group of Alliant Health Solutions (AHS), which is the Medicare QIO for Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Tennessee and their partners.
Benefits of Participating:
- Collaborative learning events offered throughout the year as well as technical assistance based on specific goals
- Sharing of best practices and strategies
- Assistance with QAPI, quality improvement planning and the use of quality improvement tools
This commitment requires support of facility leadership in the following areas:
- Improve the mean total quality score for all nursing homes & increase percentage of NHs with a total quality score of >1258
- Reduce Adverse Drug Events (ADE) in nursing homes
- Reduce healthcare-related infections in nursing homes and hospitalizations for C.difficile infections
- Reduce ED visits and readmissions in short stay nursing home residents
As a participant, your organization:
- Agrees to remain active in the collaborative through 2024 and to publicly disclose participation in the Collaborative.
- Agrees to support development of strategies for overall quality within our organization, by working to:
- Join the following National Health Safety Network (NHSN) groups: QIN NCC, Alliant Quality, and your respective state infection prevention group
- Confer rights to Alliant for viewing of NHSN data and submit your facility’s monthly data into NHSN
For more information and/or to submit the participation agreement below, email email@example.com.